- So you want to help Athlepedia become even more awesome? Awesome!
- There's always loads of things to do on WoWWiki!
- WoWWiki has a huge number of viewers, but a relatively low proportion of editors - everyone is valued :)
- Check out the list on the right for a small selection.
- You can also browse the entire Things to do category!
- What do we do?
- WoWWiki is a wiki dedicated to cataloguing Blizzard Entertainment's Warcraft Universe (with a focus, though not priority, on World of Warcraft), covering the entire Warcraft series of games, RPG reference books, strategy guides, novels and other sources. However, this is not Wikipedia, and we have slightly different ways of doing things.
- If you want to find out more about our history, visit WoWWiki:About.
- This means everything we cover is related to Warcraft - anything offtopic will likely be deleted.
- Stay on topic.
- Avoid personal opinions in articles.
- Respect the viewpoints of others when discussing changes.
- Be careful what personal info you give out.
- Nominate and discuss featured articles!
- Take a look at the votes in progress!
- Expand and categorize some of our stubs!
- Write a new article from our Requested Articles!
- Edit and fix!
- Link pages from Special:Lonelypages back into Athlepedia.
- ... or categorizing some uncategorized pages?
- Check out Special:ProblemReports.
- Or browse the entire Things to do category!
For the latest site news, visit Athlepedia:News or check the Locker Room.
If you are looking for a way to help the wiki, one good way is to contribute your time to the projects being worked on by community teams. Note that some teams are currently rather inactive.
Joining a team is always a great way to help out!
- The admins administer the wiki!
- Help Team (join)
- This community team helps people use the wiki.
- Watchdogs (join)
- The Watchdogs are a WoWWiki patrol team.
- Bookkeepers (join)
- The keepers of lore within WoWWiki, making sure it conforms to the material in the Warcraft world.
- Article Council (join)
- The Article Council ensures consistency of information and styling across all pages.
- Template Engineers (join)
- The Template Engineers focus on creating templates needed for WoWWiki and adding documentation for all Templates.
- For more general and looser groupings of users, check out WoWWiki projects.
WoWWiki projects are a place for like minded people to work on areas of the wiki!
Find out more on WoWWiki:Projects!
- Some individual projects
- Mini projects
- Got a project of your own? [Add it here!]
Tip of the day » Help:Editing/Tipoftheday/19
- Got something to say? Here's what to do!
- If it's something general and WoWWiki-related please visit
- WoWWiki talk:Village pump
- If it's not WoWWiki related please visit
- WoWWiki talk:Warcraft pump
- If it's specific to an article, please visit the talk page of that article.
- These are normally in the form
- If you want to send a message to an individual user, please use their talk page.
- These are in the form
- When discussing stuff please remember the following
Want to find out what you've done so far? Visit Special:Mycontributions.
You can find out more about the wiki itself on Special:Statistics and Special:Version.
Wikia has an entire wiki devoted to wiki- and Wikia-related help at help.wikia.com!